Capital Realty Group Inc (CRG) a national leading Affordable Housing Company specializing in affordable housing industry across the US; CRG has acquired and/or developed more than $3 Billion of multifamily property across the country. Today owns a portfolio of over 16,000 apartments in 30 states.
We are seeking to fill 2 positions in the St. Louis Park are
We are looking for an extremely organized, friendly, and sincere Maintenance Technician to join our team. Essential Job Functions Include:
*Respond to resident requests for maintenance and service.
*Participate in the make-ready of vacant units.
*Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the community by ensuring that grounds, and common areas are free of debris, trash, graffiti, and other items which affect the appearance of the community.
*Ensure that apartments are ready for occupancy by performing various and as needed electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, appliance repair, and other miscellaneous equipment maintenance and repairs. Make-ready also includes painting the apartment, and overall apartment cleaning or other activities, as necessary.
*Be available for rotating on-call.
*Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
*Must be versed in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting, sheetrock, flooring, carpentry and appliance repair.
*Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision and as part of a team.
*Must provide excellent customer service with every interaction. *Must have reliable transportation.
*Must have 3 years of experience.
Janitor / Groundskeeper $14 - $ 18/hour
We are looking for an extremely organized, friendly, and sincere Groundskeeper to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Physically walks the communities daily to remove litter and other small debris from the grounds
• Cleans and prepares apartments after move-outs for new rental
• Keeps an inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment
• Daily cleaning and trash pickup on the property and common areas.
• Ensures cleanliness in work areas before, after and upon completion
• Assists office staff with any postings of notices to be put on resident doors
• Follows company policies and procedures for all applicable federal and state laws
• Participates in company provided training such as fair housing, safety, non-discrimination, and harassment prevention.
• May be requested from supervisors to perform other tasks from time to time
The ideal candidate would possess the following characteristics:
• Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Reliable, Self-motivated, Honest, Detail-oriented
• Ability to follow directions and work as a team
• Grounds/landscaping experience preferred but not required
Compensation is highly competitive
Full benefits: 401(k) company matching, medical, dental, vision.
• Wellness programs to promote employee health and self-care including complementary life and hospital insurance.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org; and email@example.com